The Mt. Charleston ATV Tour, located near Las Vegas, the tour is a 3 hour joy ride in the mountainous region 35 miles northwest of mountain areas, the mountain is the eighth most prominent peak in the continental US. With an elevation of nearly 12,000 ft and a prominence of 8,250 ft this peak rises high into the clouds.
The elevation in this region creates a beautiful climate for outdoor adventure. With temperatures in the 60s and 70s in the high heat of the summer Charleston is a great escape from the desert sun in the hot 110° weather.
Terms & Conditions
- $500 deposit (returned after tour)
- Tours cancellations within 48 hours of scheduled tour are non-refundable
- No shows will not be refunded
- $200 rescheduling fee. Any rescheduling must be done 24 hours before the tour. Reschedules are at AAAce Adventures discretion and depends on availability
- No smoking in or near any AAAce Adventures vehicles
- Do not show up drunk
- Must be 18 and over to ride, at least 60″ tall, and less than 250lbs
- Closed toe shoes must be worn, no sandals
- Wear comfortable clothes. We have jumpsuits if you want to cover up from the sun. Closed toe shoes are mandatory, no sandals allowed.
- You should leave all valuables at home or your hotel. Storage compartment on each ATV can hold personal items and a backpack.
- 2 to 6 people allowed per tour
- Call 24 hours prior to confirm pick-up & time
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from Strip
- Please call for availability once you receive your voucher if purchasing online
- Bring your cellphone and camera for pictures. With a bluetooth cellphone you can talk to each other or listen to music.
- Tour destinations are appx. 45 minutes from Strip
OUR OTHER LAS VEGAS ATV ADVENTURE TOUR: